Full Stack (with Ruby) for Healthcare startup in Downtown Boston
A healthcare startup is looking for a Full Stack Ruby Developer like YOU to join their team. The company focuses on bridging the gap between a patient’s hospital stay and the time after they leave the healthcare provider. They have two main platforms that help both patients and hospitals to have a searchable database of quality care providers. The work you do would make a significant impact on the accessibility for patients to have proper care which helps expedite their recovery.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years professional software development experience
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, MySQL
- Knowledge of Java, Go or other high-level language
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with EMR/EHR systems, Mirth Connect, HL7
- Experience with data integrations, ETL, SOAP, REST, SQL
- Experience with version control, Git/Gitflow, Heroku, AWS Enter Here
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On Development
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% paid-for Medical Coverage
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.