Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
A marketing ecommerce company located in Loop is looking to add a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to join their creative team. You will have the opportunity to work with fortune 500 companies building their state of the art platforms. They offer tools focusing on new technologies and platforms. These projects will include showcases, ecommerce, and social networks. They are looking for a motivated and aspiring candidate willing to work in a creative environment with innovating attributes. If you are looking for a position to use ideas to seek new ways to tackle complex problems and new connection, this will be a perfect fit for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 years of experience in software testing
- Experience in writing scripts with Selenium
- Strong experience with Agile environments
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to test applications in Android SDK (Java) and Apple Xcode
- Experience with on of the following back end coding: Node, Ruby, Java, Python or PHP
What You Will Be Doing
- Opportunity to expand their backend knowledge
- Progress their skill sets in new technologies
- Seeking new ways to tackle complex problems
- Opportunity to grow
- Hands On
- Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.