Senior Software Developer - C#/ASP.NET
A nationwide company located in Washington, D.C. is looking to add a highly skilled Senior C#.NET Software Engineers to their software development team. This technology driven company specializes in building out a Single Page Application for their industry. The Single Page Application is built with Angular, C#, Web API, MVC, and the rest of the .NET framework to build a CRM application. The ideal candidates will be technology driven engineers looking to work with cutting edge technology to build out a high complex client facing web application. Candidates who would be good for this position are advanced engineers in web development and have experience working with MVC, Angular, Web API, and Bootstrap on prior applications. The company is nationally recognized for their award winning software and would like to add to their team Senior Software Engineers who are motivated by creating a highly responsive and excellent designed web application.
Perks of working at this company is the opportunity to work with a super talented team that are committed to creating the best application possible for their clients, full time benefits, competitive PTO package, matching 401K, and constant new development. We are looking for Sr. engineers that can come in and understand what we want to do right away. Good web application experience is a must for these positions. Candidates will get exposure to technologies such as Angular, ElasticSearch, MSMQ and nServiceBus. The teams are set up as scrum teams with an “all in it together” team approach to completing the applications. The ideal candidates will be part of a development team in all aspects of design, architecture, development, testing, and planning. You will demonstrate teamwork as well as hands-on development throughout the full development life cycle.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of proven object oriented programming in C#.NET software development experience
- 2+ years of MVC, Angular.JS, Web API, and Bootstrap experience
- Strong SQL skills utilizing a SQL Server database
- Practical exposure and/or experience with: jQuery, KnockoutJS, BootStrapJS, AngularJS, JSON, AJAX, CSS3, HTML5
- Experience with modern software development practices
- Proven experience in developing, designing and implementing web/e-commerce applications using Web 2.0 techniques
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- A BSCS or MCSC degree or 10+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience with ElasticSearch, SQL Server, MSMQ and nServiceBus is a big plus (not a must have)
- 100% Hands On
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive salary compensation
- Matching 401K
- Competitive PTO package
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits offered
- Chance to work on a high complex web application with a great software team
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and client