Database Developer at Energy Monitoring Company in Downtown Boston
A global leader in tracking and measuring energy data is looking for Database Developer to join their Boston team! With offices around the world, you will be working in a state-of-the-art building in Back Bay of Boston. This company specializes in monitoring energy transmission and storage from the land, sea, air, and satellites. The Database Developer will be recrafting the next generation platform, migrating from Postgres to Microsoft SQL Server. This is an opportunity to work at a company that uses the latest technologies and even drones! They are looking for someone with advanced database knowledge and someone who is very collaborative.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or other engineering field
- 3 or more years of experience in database development
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with Oracle
Desired Skills & Experience
- Interest in GraphDB and Neo4J
- Experience using Greenplum
- Any data warehousing experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Database development – transitioning from Postgres to SQL
- Mentoring junior level developers
- Some Oracle development
- Some data warehousing
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Performance-based bonuses
- Generous paid time off
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Great downtown location
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.