Lead Mobile Engineer (Android)
As the world’s leading enterprise software platform, this company has helped businesses of all sizes securely access and manage critical information in the cloud. The company is revolutionizing the way people organize their documents, discover their content, and facilitate workflows on the go. Over 39 million people and 50,000 organizations use their content management platform – including over 52% of Fortune 500 companies. The company’s current head offices in Redwood City, central to downtown.
They are currently looking for a Lead Mobile Engineer, where you will be very hands-on, ensuring high standards in architecture discussions and code reviews. You will also play a large role in providing technical leadership to your team members, working closely with other departments that include the product and design team. You would also be responsible for the planning, execution, and mentoring of 3-4 engineers.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Strong experience with Android and Java programming
- Strong knowledge of software design principles
- Experience with object oriented code bases, and the ability to learn them quickly
- Academic background in computer science or related field
- Ability to work in an evolving environment, helping develop processes and best practices for both the company and industry
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Android
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 401k matching
- Flex hours
- Team outings
- Dog friendly office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.