A medical device company in Arlington, TX is looking for a mid-level PHP developer to join their growing team on a six-month contract to hire basis. You will be joining an office of about 25 other employees all dedicated to keeping the company as one of the best places to work in DFW!
Required Skills & Experience
- Professional experience with PHP development
- Effective communication ability
- Passion for Medical industry
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any other experience with back-end languages
- Experience with WebServices
- Spring MVC
- 100% Hands On
- 50% Back End
- 50% Front-End
- 75% New Development
- 25% Maintenance Work
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55/hr
- Contract Duration: 6 Months then conversion to Full-Time Employment
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.