Senior Project Manager with Health Insurance Experience
One of the fastest growing HealthTech start-ups is hiring a Senior Project Manager for a full-time role in their DUMBO Headquarters and can pay up to 170k. The company is one of the fastest growing HealthTech start-ups in New York and they are building tools that allow health insurance companies to provide highly customized service to their customers.
They are looking for a Senior Project Manager who has significant experience managing the development of applications in Health Insurance in an Agile environment. The ideal candidate will have experience building portal (provider, member, employer, etc.) products or CRM products.
This company has quadrupled in value within the last year and they have no signs of slowing down. If you are interested in joining a high growth start-up where you can have a huge impact this is the place for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager in an Agile start-up environment
- Experience building software products in the Health Insurance space
- Experience developing developing provider insurance tools
- Knowledge of health insurance portals (employer, provider, member, etc)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Technical background
- Experience in a start-up environmen
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.