Senior Java Software Engineer
A Series B Khosla Ventures backed start-up in Menlo Park in the nutrition and food analytics space is looking to disrupt the food industry providing full transparency in the foods being provided by the industry.
In this role you will be responsible for the architecture, design, and development of a brand new analytics platform.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expertise in developing in Java
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Experience with NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra)
- Understanding of messaging architectures/enterprise integration patterns (e.g. Kafka, Rabbit MQ)
- Some experience with highly concurrent multi-threaded systems
- Familiarity with C++
- Strong time management skills
- Strong written and spoken communication
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Agile methodologies like Scrum
- Experience working with SaaS products
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Hands On
- 10% Management/leadership Duties
- 15% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive base salary up to $170K
- Stock options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.