Junior DevOps Engineer
A FinTech start-up is looking to add on to their DevOps team with a Junior DevOps engineer who will be working on various automation and CI/CD build tasks. The company builds a number of SaaS products which acquire, reward, and retain clients and employees through digital deposits and information management. This is a pure DevOps role, working within a Linux environment and heavily with AWS. Good knowledge of Docker, Ansible and Maven is important, as well as previous work with Jenkins when it comes to deployment. Hands-on experience with Shell scripting, and virtualization with VMware will be necessary to be successful in the role.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a Amazon AWS environment
- Knowledge of Vagrant, Docker, Ansible deployment automation, Maven, Ant, Gradle build tools, and Jenkins build automation
- Expertise in server setup, security & maintenance – Tomcat, Apache, PHP, HA Proxy, Git, MongoDB
- Proven strengths in continuous integration environments
- Hands-on experience with virtualization (VMware or Hyper-V)
- Experience using Continuous Integration tools such as Bamboo and Jenkins
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience deploying Docker containers
- Experience using monitoring tools such as Nagios and Ganglia
- Experience with relational databases such as MongoDB
Benefits & Perks
- Great growth opportunities
- Fantastic tech!