This Company is the global leader in Content Delivery Network (CDN) services, making the Internet fast, reliable and secure for its customers. The company's advanced web performance, mobile performance, cloud security and media delivery solutions are revolutionizing how businesses optimize consumer, enterprise and entertainment experiences for any device, anywhere.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in managing complex network security devices (e.g. firewalls -Juniper SRX specifically, VPN concentrators).
- Juniper firewall/VPN and/or Aruba wireless controller experience with clearpass highly preferred.
- Experience configuring and managing routers and switches.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong background in wired and wireless Ethernet networking technologies (including VLANs, Dot1x, Spanning Tree, Port Channeling, 802.11abgn, etc.) and network security concepts.
- Proficiency with routing protocols and related technologies, OSPF, BGP.
- Understanding of network applications and protocols (e.g. SSH, DNS, SMTP, etc.).
- Basic knowledge on F5 or any load-balancer product portfolio
- Understanding of end-to-end data flows and traffic patterns (wireshark).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- CCNA certification prefered * Experience interfacing with Network Monitoring systems and Linux command line.
What You Will Be Doing
Provide on-going administration and Tier2 support of Corporate Network Infrastructure (Cisco/Juniper/Aruba/F5/Pulse Secure).Troubleshoot wired and wireless Ethernet networking technologies (including VLANs, Dot1x, Spanning Tree, Port Channeling, 802.11abgn, etc.).Use our system resource utilization and monitoring tools to identify potential problem areas before they result in incidents. Perform the code/image upgrades on the network devices (Cisco/Juniper/Aruba).Should be willing to rack and cable equipment.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.