Senior SDET at Leading E-Commerce Company in Downtown Boston
A leading e-commerce company specializing in pet supplies is looking to add a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to their growing team! This company, located in downtown Boston, needs the Senior SDET to help build the automated test frameworks for their rapidly-growing e-commerce platform. The ideal candidate vwill have experience building automation infrastructure in Java and experience testing with Selenium and/or Appium. This is an opportunity to work for an exciting and influential company in the e-commerce industry!
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other technical field
- 4+ years of experience working as a Software Engineer or Quality Assurance Engineer
- At least 2 years of experience developing in Java
- Familiarity with SQL
- Experience with Selenium and/or Appium
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience coding in other programming languages such as Swift, Python, or C#
- Experience with X-Unit unit test frameworks or other integration test frameworks
What You Will Be Doing
- Writing test cases for automated test execution
- Implementing tests across all software development
- Building test infrastructure
- Designing test automation
- 100% Hands-On
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Work from home flexibility
- Great location within the city
- Open space and collaborative environment
- Weekly happy hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.