Java Software Engineer
This company is creating a unique SaaS talent platform that delivers unprecedednted efficiencies in the candidate qualification process. In a sense, they are looking to automate resume reviewing, candidate scoring, and screening.
They are seeking a mid-level Java Developer to help build some very exciting capabilities. This role requires an ability to interpret, understand, and generalize business problems and data requirements, recommend, and implement appropriate algorithms and architectures, and communicate and share findings.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expertise in object-oriented design methodology and software development in Java
- Solid computing background with a thorough understanding of fundamentals of computer science, data structure, and algorithms
- Java threading, concurrency, locking, and using shared resources
- Experience with big data execution contexts such as Spark or Hadoop
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with multiple big data stores
- Knowledge of indices such as Solr, Lucene, or ElasticSearch
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate with architects, software developers, and product management to design and program innovative strategic and tactical solutions that meet market needs
- Effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals, and discuss option trade-offs with AI management, engineering management, and team members
- Explore applied research ideas and formulate and execute projects in advances analytics, machine learning, computational linguistics, knowledge representation, and graph analytics
- Work with the AI and engineering teams to research, prototype, design, build, and maintain the next generation of technologies for understanding resume and for conversing with recruiters and job candidates
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.