Senior QA Engineer (Contract)
A midsize startup in Palo Alto is looking for a strong Senior QA Engineer to join their growing team. This position requires someone with strong Python skills and someone who has experience building frameworks from scratch. Anyone with core CS fundamentals and object oriented programming who can pick up on Python would be great as well. Work with a collaborative team in a fast-paced environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of Python automation experience
- Automate, script and utilize tools
- Ability to help/work with others on a team
- Interact with other groups and teams within the company
- B.S. in Computer Science/Software Engineering or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Understanding of network security fundamentals and network layers
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Python
- 10% Automation
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $80/hr DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.