Senior Full-stack .Net Developer
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of working in a .Net/C# Environment
- Working experience with ASP.Net, Web API, SQL Server, MVC4
- Experience with Frontend technologies: HTML, CSS, Javascipt, Angular2/4
- Great communication skills
- Experience with Sitecore is considered a bonus
- Hands on experience using testing framworks (NUnit, Visual Studio, xUnit) TDD
- Strong organizational skills, pays attention to programming style and neatness
Desired Skills & Experience
- Web API
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% BE, .Net/C#, ASP.Net
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110,000 DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary and health benefits
- Work-life balance is part of the culture!
- Complimentary food and beverages
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.