Senior Android Engineer
An exciting Senior Android position has opened up at one of the most popular applications on the app store. Located in the East Village of NYC, they're seeking a Senior Android Developer to join the team and take ownership of their Android application. Ideally, you have experience working on applications with a large user base and have no problem scaling an application.
This startup allows their 200+ million users to create unique video to share with their network. As a Senior Android Developer, you will work on maintaining and expanding their current application as well as working on higher-level code architecture.
Candidates for this Lead Android Developer position must have experience with native application development and at least 4 years of hands on development working on Android applications using Java and best-practice frameworks like Dagger, Butterknife, RxJava/RxAndroid and others.
Required Skills & Experience
- Native Android app experience
- 4+ years building Android apps using Java
- Have worked on a professional team of engineers
- Have Published Apps on the Play Store
- Experience with Consumer-Facing Applications
- BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics or other Quant subject
- Competitive salary
- Generous Stock Options
- Leadership, growth opportunities abound
- Full healthcare package