Full-Stack Ruby on Rails Engineer - Ed-Tech
An established San Francisco ed-tech startup is seeking a Full-Stack Ruby on Rails engineer to join their team. This company is not VC backed and really, “runs their own ship!” They are developing a personalized, adaptive learning tool based on tracking memory strength. They need someone to help make their design more cohesive and scalable on the backend, expand APIs, and develop new features for their growing client base. This is a highly visible product that is used around the world.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimally 3+ years of professional Ruby on Rails development
- Experience building out REST APIs
- Experience with MySQL
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working at a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience working at an early-stage startup
- Passionate about education space
- BS in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Collaborating with team members
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135K
- Generous equity
- Vibrant office culture
- Catered lunches
- Convenient location in downtown San Francisco
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.