Senior Software Developer - Java (Contract)
A privately-owned solutions-oriented and software product company has an urgent need for a Senior Java Developer on a temp to perm basis. The engineer will have an immediate impact on the development of new applications and services for commercial and federal clients. They will also be responsible for having control over own code and making own decisions on their products. The developers will be working in small/agile teams while using update to data technologies, (Java 8, angular, Big Data tools, MongoDB, etc). This is a great opportunity to work on the ground floor of brand new money making ventures and be a part of an amazing culture.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience using Java or J2EE technologies
- JBoss and JUnit preferred
- Working knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, Oracle)
- Good communication
- MongoDB, Angular.JS, Hadoop are big pluses
- 100% Hands-on coding
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.