Senior .Net/ C# Developer
A telecommunication company in downtown Toronto is looking to fill a intermediate to Senior role IMMEDIATELY. They are looking for a .Net/ C# developer that has extensive experience with MVC 4, SQL, Asp.Net, Ado.Net, Sitecore, and Web API. This is a Contract to Hire role. They are looking for someone who has lead and mentored a team, someone who has a "hit the floor running" attitude. They are offering 85/hr DOE.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of working in a .Net/C# Environment
- Working experience with ASP.Net, WPF, SQL Server, MVC4
- Great communication skills
- Hands on experience using testing framworks (NUnit, Visual Studio, xUnit) TDD
- Strong organizational skills, pays attention to programming style and neatness
Desired Skills & Experience
- "Hit the floor running" attitude
- Leadership/ mentor-ship experience
- .NET, Asp.Net, Ado.Net, MVC4, sitecore, Web API experience
- 85% BE, .Net/C#, ASP.Net
These guys work in a squad based environment in which all 4 departments work very close with each other to deliver the product! It will give you a better understanding of the full life cycle of the product and the business in general.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.