IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Our client is a growing company in north east Philadelphia that is expanding their team and looking to hire an IT Infrastructure Project manager ASAP. This person will be part of a PMO responsible for the planning, executing, and closing of multiple, large scale projects across their infrastructure from start ti finish. These projects will touch servers, data centers, network, DR and business continuity.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-7+ years managing large scale, complex infrastructure projects from start to finish
- Expertise managing projects focused on server, networking, and data center technologies
- Disaster recovery and business continuity project management
- Familiarity with enterprise level project management
- EMC storage experience (SAN)
- Microsoft Office, Project and Visio experience
- PMP (plus)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong IT Project management experience
- PMP or ITIL
- Full life cycle project management from the beginning to the end
- DR or business continuity projects
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% managing IT infrastructure projects across the enterprise
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration:6 months or longer
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.