Infrastructure Project Manager
Our client in Trevose is looking to bring on an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager for a 6-month project. The Project Manager will have 7+ years’ experience in Project Management, specifically with infrastructure projects. The ideal candidate will have both PMP And ITIL certifications. The ability to lead teams and oversee multiple projects is also a must.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years experience with full life cycle Project Management
- Managing Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, Networking, Data Center…etc. related projects
- SDLC familiarity
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and time management skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- PMP Certification (Project Management Professional)
- ITIL Certification (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Project Management
- 10% Scheduling
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.