Leading high-end e-commerce platform has an open job for a Network Engineer in the Seacaucus, New Jersey office. This position can pay $90,000-$120,000 depending on experience.
The company hosts and online marketplace for secondhand high-end luxury clothing and accessories. As a Network Engineer, you will do Network Design and implementation, as well as purchase hardware and go between multiple locations in order to setup and maintain the existing networks.
If you are a generalist Network Engineer looking for a new challenge, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years as a Network Engineer
- Previous experience designing and implementing a corporate network
- Deep knowledge of Network routing and high availability protocols
- Expertise with routing and switching and wireless technologies
- Working experience in converged networks
Desired Skills & Experience
- Expertise with Juniper, Palo Alto Firewalls, VOIP, and scripting
- Knowledge of Systems Administration
- AWS and Azure
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.