Software Engineer (Site Reliability)
Leading website management platform has an open job for a Software Engineer on the Site Reliability team. This role can pay $100,000 to $175,000 depending on experience.
The company enables customers to build beautiful, scalable, responsive websites in minutes with a team to support, consult, and provide feedback and user help. The company is stable, profitable, and growing rapidly. As a Site Reliability engineer you will be coding automation tools and developing release pipelines for infrastructure. This is an opportunity to tackle huge challenges with an established, intelligent team.
If you’re an infrastructure-centric software engineer who is looking for a new challenge, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-10 years as a Software Engineer
- 1+ years in a role working on Infrastructure and Operations
- Expertise in Ansible (or another configuration management tool, Chef, Puppet, Salt are fine!)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Deep understanding of Docker and containerization technologies
- Past work experience building out CI/CD pipelines
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision insurance for you and your family
- 401K with matching up to 4%
- Social Events
- Endless snacks, drinks
- Competitive salary plus RSUs
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.