Manhattan based travel startup has an open job for a DevOps Engineer on a contract-to-hire basis. This role can pay $40-70/hr depending on experience. You must be local and able to work onsite every day.
This company is transforming the future of high-end travel and is building an entirely new infrastructure. As a DevOps engineer you will interface across all the tech teams to implement best practices and tools that you see fit. Automate and innovate.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years experience as a Linux Systems Administrator
- Experience leveraging the cloud (AWS, OpenStack or Rackspace)
- Deep knowledge of configuration management (Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible..whatever you prefer)
- Ability to code in one or more language
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in a high-volume environment
- Background building out infrastructure in start-up companies
- A no BS attitude!
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.