Senior Data Engineer
This Speech Analytics start-up is hiring for a Senior Data Engineer to make the speech analytics more accessible for the Data Science team. In this role, you will build out a real-world data platform that can handle the volume, velocity, and variety needs of a fast-growing business.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience building data platforms at scale
- Strong understanding of Spark, Elastic, Kafka, and ETL
- Comfortable reading and improving Java code
- Relational, Data Warehouse, and noSQL schema design
What You Will Be Doing
- Building ETL pipelines
- Ensuring scalable, interactive search capabilities
- Representing data in Elastic, Spark, and Data Warehouses for fast performance and high throughput on high-complexity queries
- Writing clean, concise, readable code
- Working with peers who provide direct and open design feedback
- Market Competitive Salary
- Full Health Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
You will receive the following benefits:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.