DevOps Engineer (Contract)
An enterprise SaaS company located in the DC-Metro Area is looking to grow out their Engineering Team. The company is a leading provider of financial and business management software services, and is considered one of the best places to work for employees. The company is looking to grow out one of their engineering teams that is going to be responsible for scaling one of their flagship products and servicing it through the cloud. This is 6-9 month contract to position with the possibility of extension and conversion to full-time.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 + years experience maintaining Linux systems in a high-availability production environment
- Excellent scripting skills with at least one language (Perl, Python, Ruby)
- Experience supporting Java based environments
- Prior experience implementing AWS into production environments
- Experience working with various monitoring tools
- 100% Hands-on coding
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 to 9 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.