Senior Product Designer
A San Mateo car-sharing company that provides automobile rentals to its members is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join their team.
The company has been around for over 15 years and has a very talented Design team. They are looking for an ambitious person to work on the end to end design of their product and are able to offer a flexible schedule and good work-life balance
Required Skills & Experience
- A portfolio that clearly communicates work and shows rationale
- Experience designing for the consumer space and or enterprise space
- Proven ability as a data driven designer
- Analytical thinker who can think of outside of the box
- Ability to create pixel perfect mockups
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience and or understanding of the car rental space
- Experience visualizing complex data sets
- 70% design for web platform
- 30% design for mobile platforms
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.