QA Automation Engineer
One of the largest automobile insurers in the United States is looking to hire an energized, engaged, and qualified QA Engineer to join their team. As a nationwide network with talented professionals, they provide some of the highest quality services to their customers with toll-free claims and hotline availability, 365 days a year.
As a QA Engineer, you will be expected to collaborate with a team and implement QA processes within the software development framework. Help develop and implement methods and procedures for product testing. Create test scripts, test case designs, and analyze test results. Knowledge of SQL will also be beneficial for troubleshooting, detecting defects and assisting resolutions.
Join this team and become a hugely influential member of this expansive and stable company.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Professional experience working with both manual and automation testing
- 4+ years in testing methodologies: Functional, Regression, Smoke, User Acceptance and Performance Testing
- Knowledgeable with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Skilled in scripting with Selenium (Others: IDE, QTP)
- Familiar with C# and Java
- Experience with backend testing (SQL, Oracle)
- Used Web Services Testing: SoapUI, TestNG, Postman
- Extensive experience with CI/CD tools
- Skilled with White and Black Box Testing
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to write test cases from Business Requirements Documents
- Can view software products from perspective of consumer
- Flourishes in fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Selenium
- 10% C#
- 10% Java
- 30% SQL
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.