Front End Engineer
A profitable late-stage startup in San Francisco that offers an easy way for small business owners to get a loan is looking for a Front End Engineer to join their team.
The company has been around for almost 10 years and has a very talented Engineering team which they are looking to expand. They have a great office culture and offer good work-life balance.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience building modern Single Page Applications
- Knowledge and understanding of good design and UX
- Self starter and ability to run projects with little guidence
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in the finance space
- Experience building SaaS web applications
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.