iOS Developer (Contract)
The San Jose office is located close to public transit and holds a lot of fun social events like frequent happy hours, barbecues, and more!
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years in software development
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience using Angular 2 and/or Angular 4
Desired Skills & Experience
- Some experience using iOS with Objective-C and/or Android
- Familiarity with back-end frameworks such as MySQL and MongoDB
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% Hands On
- 35% Management Duties
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $80/hr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Fully paid healthcare package
- Generous PTO
- Full-stocked kitchen
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.