Senior Full Stack Java Engineer
This company is the only business in the marketing space who is using everyday technology to bring brands closer to their customers in a unique way! This new platform processes billions of events to personally deliver you meaningful content from the brands you care about most. They need a Full Stack Java Engineer! In this role you will play a part in all aspects of the process from data web collection to interacting with data engineers. Your insights will directly impact customers in the real world.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 6+ years of professional programming experience
- Experience with Junit, Unit testing, and/or test driven development
Desired Skills & Experience
- Background in the marketing or advertising space is a plus
- Contribution to Open Source projects
- Knowledge of build tools, deployment scripts, build automation, etc.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.