Senior QA Engineer
Looking for an opportunity to work for a successful product company and collaborate with a team of talented engineers? As a Senior QA Engineer, you will be responsible for working alongside a small team of developers and another automation engineer to continue to build out and enhance an automation framework.
The ideal engineer will be eager to directly impact current QA processes and perfect a product that helps enterprise sales executives break down complex data and make every pitch count. This software-as-a-service sales platform has been responsible for generating significant revenue growth which allows this company to grow steadily year over year.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Automation testing
- 4+ years with professional testing experience and collaboration in an agile environment
- Enthusiastic about building test suites and tools that automate processes
- Good development/ scripting skills in C#
- Writing test scripts with Python
- Strong knowledge and experience with open-source automation frameworks (Selenium, Appium, Mocha, Chai, Geb)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Eagerness to work with the most Go/ GoLang
- Experience in Unit/Performance/Integration/ Load testing
- Knowledge of the Microsoft test management tools
- Writing and debugging code
- Lab Management definition for automation assets
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical benefits
- Dog friendly office
- Flex hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.