Junior-Mid Level Front-End Web Developer
A leading company in the online customer engagement online platform industry is looking for a mid to senior level front-end web developer to join their team in Calabases. This company was founded over 15 years and is constantly on LA’s list of top 100 technology companies because of their work culture, scope of work, and perks. Their product allows enterprise companies to constantly keep in touch with their customers by launching easy-to-use chat platforms. If you’re a software developer looking for a challenge or just a healthy work culture than this role might be a great fit for you!
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- A BS or better in Computer Science or Information Systems is a plus
- Experience with methodologies, such as SCRUM, is a plus
- Previous experience with high traffic applications desired
- Experience with cross browser development on a large scale public facing application desired
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $60/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, dental, and vision
- Onsite gym facility
- Different on-site health classes for a nice break from work.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients