Mid-Level iOS Developer
A startup in the Mental Healthcare Industry that everyone is talking about is in urgent need for a Mid-Level iOS Engineer. This application allows users to listen to multiple guided meditations which aims to help train your mind in awareness and getting a healthy sense of perspective. Come join a team where you can grow from within, and be a part of an innovating project.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-4 years of iOS experience in Objective-C
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
- At least one year of experience using Swift
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior startup experience is a plus
- Being able to work in a team enviorment
- Experience with UI
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $155,000/year, DOE
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits
- Free brand new laptop
- Catered lunches
- Unlimited PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.