UX Designer (Contract)
This well known company is looking to a UX Designer who will be responsible for the look, feel and architecture of one or more of the company’s products. You will join the team that delivers the design for systematic and innovative product features.
Team members combine great visual sense with a deep understanding of the subtle nuance that makes a complex product feel simple and intuitive. You should have an excellent portfolio, great design experience, and a love for complex problems and the ability to clearly articulate how a product should work both in software and in the physical world.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 or more years of experience as a Designer
- Degree in Design or related study
- History working with engineers and product on technical projects
- Knowledge with Adobe Creative Suite and similar tools
- Excellent modern portfolio
- Experience designing interactions for physical products
- Outstanding written communication & documentation skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55/hr, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.