C# Application Developer working in the Fashion and Retail Industry
There is an immediate opening for a .Net Application Developer with our client that helps fashion and lifestyle companies achieve growth by leveraging digital tools to help encourage better business practices. This role is a 3-6 month contract with the opportunity for convert to a full time position for the right consultant. The candidate will play a hands on role aiding the scrum team with the development and implementation of both internal and external back office applications.
The ideal candidate will have significant professional experience with Microsoft technologies. The candidate will be able to leverage their technical skills as they work in an agile environment adhering to S.O.L.I.D. principals of object-oriented design. The chosen candidate will not only be proficient with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, and Angular, but will have a strong working knowledge REST, Web API Azure, and SQL.
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies C#, ASP.NET, MVC
- Exposure with Web API, REST, and SQL
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to .NET Core
- Ability to adhering to the S.O.L.I.D. principals of object-oriented design
- Bachelors or Masters in a computer related field is a plus
- Comfortable working on a Scrum team
- 100% Hands On
- 90% Development and Coding
- 10% implementation
- 5% Travel to clients
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60.00 Per Hour
- Contract Duration: 3– 6 Months
- Innovative and collaborative work culture
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.