Full Stack Ruby Developer for Healthcare Start up across the street from South Station
This open position is for a Full Stack Ruby Engineer, however it is a job that demands more than just the rudimentary tasks that other companies are looking for. This job will be great for someone who is willing to adapt to technologies while simultaneously becoming an expert in the technology the company implements. A perfect candidate would be an experienced engineer that would have a genuine interest in working at a startup and helping it grow at a rapid rate.
This company is a small business that focuses on personalizing and customizing wealth management experiences for their clients primarily through the applications and applied technologies they use. This is an incredible opportunity for an engineer to come on board and become a core member of a growing software development team.
Required Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of Experience working with Ruby
- Experience with Python or Node is a plus
- A Computer Science degree is a plus
- Start-up experience is a plus
- RESTful API experience is a plus
Benefits and Perks
- 401k +6% match
- 4 weeks PTO + 2 weeks of sick days
- 10%-20% Annual Bonus
- PPO Healthcare partially covered, Free Vision and Dental.
- Casual start up environment
- Investment in technology and continued learning