Principal Java Engineer
A healthcare company in Mountain View that is making it as easy for enterprise clients to navigate healthcare for their employees to live happier, healthier, more productive lives, is hiring a Principal Java Engineer. Their health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs.
As a Principal Engineer you will be re-architecting the entire platform. The development is done with Java and Spring. Spring experience is a must have, so you should have a solid background developing service-oriented architecture. This role requires someone who has experience with scalable products and experience with the entire life cycle of a product.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years professional coding experience in Java
- Expert knowledge of Spring
- Experience with design, development, and deployment of scalable products
- Working knowledge of MySQL and MongoDB
- Developing software and testing solutions in an Agile environment.
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options!
- Top tier medical, dental and vision
- Travel Assistance, Legal Assistance, MDLive, EAP, Discounted Gym Membership
- Competitive salary and bonuses