QA Automation Engineer (Contract)
A company in Silicon Valley is looking for a sharp QA Automation Engineer to add to their team on a contract basis that will be helping to automate test cases for their SaaS product.
As a QA Automation Engineer you will work on testing a multitude of features across multiple different options of this SaaS product. You will be conducting code reviews, writing tests plans, test cases and writing automation scripts from scratch.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to automate test cases
- Experience with frameworks such as selenium / cucumber /etc.
- API Testing experience
- End to End testing exposure with a heavy emphasis on the back-end
- Exposure to continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, TravisCI, Hudson, or Maven
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong leadership ability
- Capable of working in an agile/scrum environment
- Background of working on SaaS applications
Benefits & Perk
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit