Lead Network Engineer
If you enjoy networking and mentoring this job is for you! This leading healthcare provider is looking to add a lead network engineer. Located in Orange, CA this position will pay up to $140,000 for a wireless guru. With exceptional leadership skills, you should thrive in coordinating with teams to create a result that create ease for the entire hospital!
If you have a CCIE or CCNP you will be highly considered. Apply now if you have extensive experience working in a large Cisco based environment. You will be impacting lives while putting your technical and leadership skills to the test by supporting the infrastructure of a large-scale hospital system.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 7+ years of operating large-scale enterprise guest facing websites.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Cisco Meraki Wireless exposure
- Strong understanding of BGP and MPLS Protocols
- Utilization of Firewalls
- Extensive Cisco exposure
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience using HA Proxy or F5 Load Balancers
- CCIE Certification
- EIGRP, OSPF, etc. knowledge
Benefits & Perks
- Company Bonuses
- Strong benefits package with numerous providers
- Casual Culture
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Highly agile environment with other strong engineers
- Competitive pay