Calling all Android Engineers! El Segundo based company with urgent need for a Senior Android Engineer. Founded in 2010, this company is the first and leading mobile application for electric vehicle users, as well as other products geared toward the electric vehicle industry. With features that let you locate charging stations for electric cars. If you are an Android Engineer eager to take that next step in your career, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Can pay up to $150,000.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of Java and Android platform APIs
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals (OOP, data structures, algorithms)
- Comfortable working with an existing codebase
- Minimum of 2 years full-time Android work experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 1 published app on Google Play
- Experience with Google Play Services APIs and Android Support Libraries
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Vision, Dental & Life Insurance benefits.
- Unlimited PTO