Lead Senior DevOps Engineer
Are AWS could formation and Jenkins your greatest strengths? Are you a Senior level DevOps engineer looking to make your next big move? If you answered yes to both those questions and want to work with a globally reaching entertainment company located in Playa Vista. The ideal engineer would also have strong experience with configuration management tools, strong programming skills, containerization experience and network monitoring experience. This company is willing to compensate up to $100 an hour and is a name you want on your resume. This company has a great culture and is ready to foster the growth of your skill set.
Don’t miss the chance to work with a highly talented team in a great work environment while using your skills to lead the charge on a new and large project from the ground up. Between the employee gym, regular team events, and family culture this company is an easy place to feel at home.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 or more years of experience as a DevOps engineer.
- Strong background with Amazon Web Services specifically with experience in cloud formation
- Experience building out fully continuous CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with configuration management tools
- Expert programming skills
- Experience with Containerization
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in leadership positions
- A background with information security
- Experience with Splunk at scale
- Bachelors in computer science or related field
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit