This company is looking for a Mac Engineer to join their team. You are someone with a background of supporting Macintosh workstations in an Active Directory and cloud services-based environment to join their team. The primary functions will include building various user accounts, preparing Macintosh workstations for end-user use (including for some remote users), supporting those users, and documenting work performed utilizing a ticket tracking system.
Required Skills & Experience
- In-depth experience directly supporting Macintosh OS and Apple hardware (laptops, iMacs, iOS devices, etc.).
- Experience with gsuite
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and user account management.
- Experience with administration of cloud-based services such as Office 365, Box and Okta.
- Basic networking skills (patching in and troubleshooting end-user Ethernet connections, wireless access points, etc.).
- Ability to support miscellaneous office equipment such as printers, A/V systems, Avaya desk phones.
- The ideal candidate is a friendly self-starter with strong customer service skills.
Benefits & Perks
- Educational Benefits
- 100% coverage of Health, Vision, Dental
- Match on 401k
- Travel Benefits
- Modern office, standing desks, high tech equipment
- Commuter Benefits