Full Stack Angular/.NET Developer (Travel)
A manufacturing software company located on the loop is looking to bring on a mid-level Full Stack Developer. The company builds platforms based on their client's needs to optimize their manufacturing process. They have the "agency feel" in a sense that they build software based on what their clients need/want at the time, but aren't just building out client facing websites, they are providing a software product to these clients to improve the efficiency in their specific manufacturing needs. For the position itself, they are a .NET shop, so you will be leveraging WEB API, WFC, ASP.NET to name a few. They stay with the times, and projects are building SPA websites leveraging Angular JS and SOA principles (used by Facebook, Twitter, Google). Tools they use include GIT, Sublime, Visual Studio, and TFS to name a few. Every day brings a new challenge, so every day we solve problems. Up to 30% travel may be required.
Required Skills & Experience
- Know how to build a SPA application.
- Know about ASP.NET and Web API (REST, SOAP)
- Know about AngularJS
- Know the tools. GIT, Visual Studio, TFS, VS Unit Test
- NICE TO HAVE: Manufacturing Knowledge (BOMS, BOP, LOTS, OEE, OPC, Manufacturing Process knowledge)
- Degree in Computer Science or similar field.
Benefits & Perks
- Free Gym Membership
- Unlimited Coffee
- Insurance - Health, Dental and Vision
- Paid Leave - Vacation, Personal and Holidays
- 401K Profit Sharing Plan
- Flexible Spending Account Plans
- Life Insurance
- Company Issued Laptop
- Company Issued Smartphone(IPhone Available)
- Domestic and International Travel