Software Engineer in Test (TCL and/or Python)
Our client, a pioneer in development and deployment of communication and electronic solutions for commercial and government applications is looking for a Software Engineer in Test to join their team on a contract basis. They can pay up to $60/hour for the ideal candidate. This Software Engineer in Test will be responsible for deriving test cases as well as maintaining and debugging automated tests in a Linux environment. The ideal candidate will know how to create scripts using Python or TCL and have experience coding in C++ and Java.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience with test automation with Python or Perl
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience with the following languages: C, C++, Java
- Knowledge of Linux installations
- Experience using software testing methodologies
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit