Sr. DevOps Engineer (AWS, Python, Linux)
An innovative travel company located in the West Loop of Chicago is looking to bring on a Senior DevOps Engineer to help build their newly established systems team. The ideal candidate will have experience in DevOps and cloud management (AWS), with a background as a Linux Systems Administrator. This person will work directly with both development and analytics teams to help continuously improve and build new tolling for the broader engineering team to utilize. This role is ideal for individuals with a breadth of experience, and who are passionate about experimenting with new technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- Hands-on experience with AWS (or similar cloud technology)
- Excellent communication and teamwork
- Working experience with scripting languages (Bash, Python, Groovy)
- Problem solver that can lead projects through all phases of development
- Advanced Linux systems administration experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Tomcat, Apache, Nginx
- Experience with containerization technologies
- Experience with Terraform
Benefits & Perks
- Work from home opportunities, unlimited PTO, and unique travel benefits.