Senior Linux/Cloud Engineer (AWS)
Our client is a growing technology company just outside of Philadelphia that is expanding and looking to bring on a Senior Linux/Cloud Engineer, with a strong public cloud background, preferably with AWS. This is a full time position that not only comes with a competitive salary, but also excellent benefits, stock options, and unlimited PTO.
This position requires strong experience with both cloud-based and on-premises environments, working primarily with AWS. The ideal candidate will also have experience with configuration management, continuous integration, continuous deployment, and scripting.
Required Skills & Experience
- Linux servers (CentOs, RedHat, Fedora, Ubuntu...)
- AWS Cloud Experience (or other public cloud like OPenstack, Google, Rackspace)
- Configuration Management Experience (Puppet/Chef/Ansible)
- Continuous Integration and deployment (CI/CD)
- Scripting (BAsh, Perl, Shell)
Benefits & Perks
- Full health/dental/vision
- Flex hours
- Stock Options
- Unlimited Vacation