: Senior .Net Developer (C#) Contract
A national company providing data driven solutions and business analytics is seeking a senior contractor to begin ASAP.
This position will be working directly with the company’s automotive marketing platform in Chicago’s West Suburbs.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with developers, project managers, business analysts and business users in conceptualizing, estimating and developing new software applications and enhancements.
- Assist in the definition of software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, providing time estimates for programming tasks and implementation plans.
- Develops and implements solutions in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Assist in the design and implementation process for new products/projects, informing senior executive of alternatives.
- Work with cross-functional teams during crisis to address and resolve complex incidents and problems in addition to assessment, analysis, and resolution of cross-functional issues.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or similar
- SQL knowledge
Desired Skills & Experience
- Comfortable with Agile processes
Benefits & Perks
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- 401K, health, dental insurance
- Keg on Tap
- Pool Table
- Free coffee and snacks
- Gym membership
- Great office in Downtown, 360 city view