Mid-Senior Python Developer
A West LA educational technology start-up needs a Lead Developer for a 9 month contract position. This candidate will help with building out their educational assistance app that helps students achieve their educational goals. This candidate will be collaborating with a talented team of engineers to develop and build out their client application. They are willing to pay up to $65/hour for the ideal candidate.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5+ years experience with Python development
- 2-3+ years experience working with Django
- Comfortable working Front-End and Back-End
- Can work both independently and on a team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Working knowledge of AWS and React a plus
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit