QA Automation Engineer (C#/.Net)
An exciting Software Startup located in the heart of Santa Monica is looking to add a QA Automation Engineer to their growing technology team on a contract basis. They are willing to pay up to $46/hour for the ideal candidate.
The company is looking to revolutionize the live entertainment industry with their innovative software platform based off of Big Data Analytics. The company boasts a 98% customer retention rate, and they have already turned profitable in their young history. Some of their major customers include the Boston Red Sox, Cirque Du Soleil, the Los Angeles Clippers, and the NCAA. In this role as QA Automation Engineer, you will collaborate with Developers, Designers, and Product Managers to deliver high-quality, web-based software. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Automated Backend testing with Python and Selenium WebDriver.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years of QA Engineering experiene
- Strong OOP Experience with Python
- Experience with Selenium Web Driver for Automated Testing
- API Testing Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong SQL Experience
- Experience with Continuous Integration with Jenkins or Bamboo
- Experience with Load, Performance, and Security testing is a Big Plus
- Mobile Platform testing with iOS and Android is a Big Plus
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit