Lead DevOps Engineer (Security Clearance Required)
An advertising agency needs a Lead DevOps Engineer to work closely with one of their major government clients. The ideal candidate has experience with automation on cloud infrastructure and is proficient in multiple scripting languages. You should have exposure to the development side and a systems administration background. You should be a well-rounded engineer with strong leadership abilities to fit well into this position.
Required Skills & Experience
- Security Clearance
- Linux or Windows sysadmin experience with a DevOps mindset
- Familiarity with Docker for development or production
- Heavy scripting background (Python, Bash, or Powershell)
- Experience with Systems Architecture and Administration
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with Ansible and Cloudformation
- Experience with Active Directory Administration
Benefits & Perks
Receive a competitive compensation package, including 401k, bonus, health, and dental insurance.